• John Skillicorn’s character is built on honesty, reliability, and trust.
• John was born and raised in Watsonville and he has continues to develop his personal and professional presence in the local community and across the county.
• John married local girl, Karen Palmtag, in 1983, and they have a daughter who is currently completing her doctorate in Clinical Psychology at John Hopkins in Baltimore and a son who graduated from Gonzaga University and is currently working as an Engineer in Washington.
• As a member of the Coldwell Banker Real Estate team, John has worked with clients who have various real estate goals. Whether a client is selling, buying, or investing, John has the ability to make it happen by individualizing his expertise to meet you residential, commercial, and agricultural needs.
• John understands his clients’ busy schedules and knows the importance of availability for his clients to contact and meet with him at a time of day that works best for them, including evenings. If you or someone you know is looking to sell, buy, or invest across the Tri-County area, call John Skillicorn.
• Referrals are the best compliment